Criteria for selecting students for studies or internship (pdf)
For the ERASMUS + regulation click here.
Intensive Programs are short-term innovative Multinational Teaching Programs that aim to bring together teachers and students from different countries to work together in a multicultural environment.
From the academic year 2009-2010, there is an intensive program in the Department entitled “Light”. The courses take place at the University, after the spring semester, last two weeks and are attended by students and professors from 7 Universities:
- University of Ioannina – Greece (coordinator),
- University of Cyprus – Cyprus,
- UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DI NAPOLI FEDERICO II – Italy,
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITEIT EINDHOVEN – The Netherlands,
- HOEGSKOLAN I KALMAR – Sweden,
- Universidade do Minho – Portugal,
- ST. PATRICK’S COLLEGE (A COLLEGE OF DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY) – Ireland.
The programm is taught in English. The conditions of participation, the selection criteria of the students, the curriculum and other related topics are posted every year on the website of the Department and the University. The attendance of the program gives 3 credits and 5 ECTS and exempts the student from an elective course.