- The graduates of the Department work in national and international preschools and are distinguished in managerial positions.
- The graduates of the Department are admitted to Postgraduate Programs.
- The students and graduates of the Department are informed about all the activities of DASTA (Liaison Office, Internship Office, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit), as there is excellent cooperation with the Secretariat of the Department for the immediate posting of selected updates on the Department’s.
- There is an increasing enrollment of students, graduates of the Department in the OPS myDasta, a fact that ensures their immediate information on a number of issues in education and the labor market.
The result of the above is evident from the quantitative recording of the participation of the Department’s PV in actions of DASTA. Examples include:
- Career Day 2018. 60 students of the Department participated in the total of 858 registered
- Career Day 2018. 50 companies participated, of which 8 stated that they wish to meet seniors, graduates of the Department.
- Career Talks <30 φ / α of the Department participated in the total of 130 registered. At the event there was a special thematic unit for highlighting career options for graduates of Educational Studies and Humanities.
- CV writing and preparation workshops for job interviews or internships. The workshops are held periodically on an annual basis by the Liaison Office. Indicatively, we mention that in the academic year 2018-2019, 14 workshops with the above topics were held and 50 students of the Department participated<
- Individual counseling support for the preparation of a scholarship application file, the selection of postgraduate studies and the process of joining the labor market. This service of the Liaison Office is used annually by <40 students, graduates of the Department
- Jobs. seminars. MyDasta sends updates on a weekly basis
- 1182 students, graduates of the Department, are registered in the electronic updates provided through the OPS myDasta
- Ability to choose to attend the Entrepreneurship Course by ECEDU students
- Participation of students and graduates of the Department in activities for the development of business skills and knowledge, e.g. Reload Greece, Google Grow Online Tourism, Social and Solidarity Economy Program (no figures available)
- Mentoring program of the University of Ioannina. The Program is implemented for 6 academic years and has been attended by 6 graduate students, graduates of the Department, where they worked individually with professionals in the role of a Mentor. In the current academic year, 3 senior students of the Department participate.